As we enter another lockdown there will be some changes to the way the shop operates.
The two most impactful changes for customers are the suspension of the shop’s Eat-In Deli service and the shop’s closure at weekends.
From Thursday 5th November 2020:
- The Post Office will operate 5 days a week, Monday to Friday, 09:30-12:30.
- The shop will operate 5 days a week Monday to Friday from 08:30 to 13:00.
- We will continue to offer a free delivery service 5 days a week, Monday to Friday with a cut-off of 10am for same-day deliveries. The shop’s product list and more information on how the delivery service operates can be found by clicking here.
- We will offer a Personal Shopper service to walk-up customers 5 days a week, Monday to Friday, 08:30-13:00. We will pick and bag your shopping list while you wait and take payment by card outside.
- The shop will be closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
- We will operate a reduced Take-Away Deli service 5 days a week, Monday to Friday, with cut-off for made-to-order food at 12:30
- There will be no Eat-In Deli service and customers will not be able to use the shop’s picnic tables.
We hope that by operating in this way we will help to:
- Keep people in their homes as much as possible
- Minimise the number of unnecessary journeys
- Minimise the number of interactions between different households
- Minimise the duration of interactions between different households
Thank you for your patience and continued support of Hambledon Village Shop.