As we move from lockdown into Tier 2 Covid restrictions, there will be some changes to the operations at Hambledon Village Shop & Post Office.
From Wednesday 2nd December 2020:
- The shop will be open 7 days a week from 8:30am to 2:00pm.
- The Post Office will operate 6 days a week, Monday to Saturday, 9:30am to 12:30pm.
- We will continue to offer a free delivery service 5 days a week, Monday to Friday with a cut-off of 10am for same-day deliveries. The shop’s product list and more information on how the delivery service operates can be found by clicking here.
- We will offer a Personal Shopper service to walk-up customers 7 days a week, 8:30am to 2:00pm. We will pick and bag your shopping list while you wait and take payment by card outside. Cutomers are not currently allowed inside the shop.
- Customers are now able to order food and drink for take away or to eat at the shop’s picnic tables 7 days a week from 8:30am with last orders at 1:30pm.
- All payments should continue to be made by card, the shop is not currently accepting cash payments.