Parish Council – notice of vacancy

Karen Jones and family are moving away from Hambledon which means that Karen has had to resign as a Hambledon Parish Councillor.  You can find the notice of vacancy in the Parish Council section of the web site, on the “legislation” page.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.