Lorry on unsuitable road report

If you should see a lorry or HGV using a road unsuitable for such vehicles then please report it to Surrey County Council Highways department.  They purport to support the LORD initiative (Lorries off Rural Detours).

Surrey County Council say they have a transport strategy for HGVs, however their LORD webpage on which you can report an HGV on unsuitable roads has been removed (after a Hambledon parishioner complained that reports were not acted upon).  However you can still report an incident by emailing this report to ian.murdoch@surreycc.gov.uk.    Lorry-Incident-Report-Form v2

Do insist on a reply.

Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments